#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make 3 Gift Bags for Jumbo Tealights from One Sheet of A4 Cardstock
How many of us are frugal crafters? Either with our consumable supplies of ribbon or perhaps paper?
I can be equally frugal and decadent, but I like to make sure that my projects meet all needs and so today I have a very frugal project for you!
You can get 3 of these little bags from a sheet of International A4 cardstock and just tiny little pieces of paper to decorate!
I didn’t want to go deliberately festive, but just a little nod to the festive season and these make a nice little hostess gift if you’re perhaps having guests over (if you’re allowed right now!) or maybe little table favours for a festive meal.
So it’s just a hint of Christmas on there, but lovely none the less! And of course, if you’re making this for a totally different occasion, any paper and sentiment will work!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock for one – 4-1/8 x 7″ (18 x 10.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-3/8, 3-1/4, 5-5/8, 6-1/2″ (6, 8, 14, 16cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 7/8″ (2cm)
- Panels are 2-1/8″ (5.5cm) square and 2″ (5cm) square
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!