#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hippo Happiness Stack of Ombre Boxes
Oh I am just in love!
I really wanted to recreate my Pootles Advent Countdown stack of boxes, but not in Christmas paper, but instead, in a trio of toning shades using our Core Colours.
Stacks are not just for Christmas after all, and December seems to bring lots of birthdays. Or perhaps I just notice them more because they’re close to Christmas? I’m not sure!
So I created these just in the purples first and I did consider leaving them with just embellishments at first, but then I pulled out the Hippo Happiness set that was designed by a fellow million dollar achiever, Robyn Cardon (AKA My Pink Stamper) and those adorable creatures just worked perfectly!
Whatever the occasion, whatever the colours, there is a stack perfect for anyone!
Have a wonderful day,
- Largest Box BASE 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Middle Box BASE 7 x 7″ (17.5 x 17.5cm)
- Smallest Box BASE 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score ALL at 2″ (5cm) on ALL sides
- Largest Box LID 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Middle Box LID 5 x 5″ (12.5 x 12.5cm)
- Smallest Box LID 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
- Score ALL at 1″ (2.5cm) on ALL sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!