#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Flower and Field Sale a Bration Sneak Peek!
Yay, I have a sneak peek tutorial for you today!
Sale a Bration starts in just a few days on 5th January, and it’s a brilliant one this year!
Lasting only 2 months – 5th January to 28th February, we have a brochure full of lovely items you can earn for free with £45 and £90 orders (€60 and €120), as well as a gorgeous stamp set with orders over £275 (€375) and then on top of that (!) we have the amazing joining offer of a £99 spend and get to choose any products upto £130 in value AND get 5 packs of Brand New DSP that is joining the Annual Catalogue in June (for my European joiners, it’s €129 for €175)
And I decided that today’s tutorial would show the stunning Flower and Field paper that you can get free.
I couldn’t decide which pattern to use, so went with most of them!!!
Because the patterns are so striking, I left the decoration off and let the paper do the work.
It’s gorgeous isn’t it?
Not complicated at all to make, I walk you through it in the tutorial, and the measurements are below.
- Base – 9-3/4 x 6-78″ (17 x 24cm)
- Score at the adjusted 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Boxes – 6 x 12″ (15 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- DSP Panels for the base. 2 each of 1-3/4 x 5-4/2″ (13.5 x 4.5cm) AND 1-3/4 x 2-5/8″ (6.5 x 4.5cm)
- Finished base size – 5-3/4 x 2-78″ (7 x 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!