#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – SpringWatch 2020 Hydrangea Hill Layered Lidded Box
Yay it’s here!
SpringWatch 2020 is kicking off today with a 2-week, 10-Video series showcasing new products from the new Mini and Sale a Bration catalogues.
I decided to start with Hydrangea Hill, it caught my eye immediately that I spotted it in the catalogue.
Because I love to make layered cards with designer series paper, and this paper just cries out for it, I decided to take my layering technique and pop it on the top of a lidded box!
Isn’t it pretty?
This would totally work with any paper pack that has a mix of large, plain and small patterns, and Hydrangea Hill is ideal for it.
As with my layered cards, there are no hard and fast rules in terms of the layers, just what you think looks good.
Have a fabulous day everyone,
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 10″ (20 x 25cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock LID – 6 x 8″ (15 x 20cm)
- Score at adjusted 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- First layer of DSP for the lid is 3.75 x 5.75″ (925 x 14.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!