#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – SpringWatch 2021 Darling Donkeys on Stunning Foil
I loved my Donkey card at the weekend using the Oh So Ombre paper pack, so for my project today, I turned it into a bag and then gave my donkey a funny colour!
I love that crafting gives me creative licence to choose and use any colours I like, and who says you have to have donkeys in ‘real’ colours?
Both of these are free during Sale a Bration and I snuck in a greeting using another free set, Approaching Perfection!
I had totally planned to use a regular cardstock, but because I was using the Rococo Rose paper, I had to try it with the Rococo Rose foil! I love it! So Shiny, so pretty, and it looks divine
I love how free things form the basis of a great looking project.
Have a wonderful day!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5.25, 7.25, 10.5″ (5, 13, 18, 26cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1, 6.25″ (2.5, 1525cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- DSP – 3 x 5.75″ (7.5 x 14.5cm)
- Finished Size – 6 x 3.25 x 2″ (15 x 8 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!