#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – SpringWatch 2020 Flower & Field Fold Over Bag
So it seems that you are all loving the Flower & Field DSP, so I thought I’d share another project with you, making use of 2 sides of the paper on one bag.
I love paper that tones so beautifully like this, and I am totally addicted to using it!
I foresee many more projects in the future using it. Well, before it sells out or Sale a Bration ends!
It is a simple but pretty bag and I didn’t want to take too much away from it with stamping and greetings, so I used the Wonderful As You stamp set and picked out the colour of the flowers in matching shades.
Have a great day everyone!
- Paper – 8 x 12″ (20 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5275, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16cm)
- Finished size – 1.5 x 4.25 x 5″ (4 x 10.5 x 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!