#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – SpringWatch 2020 Love You Always Gorgeous Bag
Oh my Wowsers!
How gorgeous is that paper? I love it and it is so shiny and pretty and no, you don’t have to make it all ‘valentiney’ if you don’t want!
I love that this suite’s papers and embellishments aren’t solely focused on hearts and stuff, we Brits do tend to only gift a valentine to our significant other!
And though I’ve put a gorgeous die-cut heart on the front, that’s easily changed to flowers or even a simple greeting instead.
I love how it looks, these big bags are so popular with you all!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 10″ (5, 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!