#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – SpringWatch 2020 Sweet Strawberry Fold Over Box Tutorial
This stamp set and matching punch are just too cute!
I love them!
I had fun stamping and layering up the stalks at the top of the strawberries and then adding them over the top of a few flowers.
I did take a little poetic licence in making the flowers blue. I know they should be white on a strawberry plant, but you know, making changes is ok!
And in fact, I’m sure you could get away with colouring your strawberries any shade you want!
This is a great quick project, the punch is doing most of the work!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20.5 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16.5cm)
- DSP/White Paper – 3 x 4.75″ (7.5 x 12cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1.5 x 3.25 x 5″ (4 x 8 x 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!