#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Stick Fold Flat Box using Oval Occasions and Sea & Sand
I love to make fold flat boxes to share, as I know so many of you make lots up for gifts and like to store them away.
This one uses only one strip of Tear and Tape to close it up, and yes, it folds totally flat, even the wrapper too!
The wrapper as it happens, is from the Sea and Sand suite, and I just love the swoosh and swoops of the patterns. So pretty.
I added a simple punched scallop oval with the Oval Occasions stamp set and punch bundle, and coloured them with blends. Not necessarily for the blending aspect, but for the colouring-in aspect.
So pretty and with the pink baker’s twine around it, this is a lovely project and I’m sure you’ll enjoy making it too.
- Dimensions when finished 2 x 2 x 5″ (5 x 5 x 12.5cm)
- Cardstock – 8-1/4 x 10″ (21 x 25.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1/2, 2-1/2, 7-1/2, 9-1/2″ (1.5, 6.5, 19, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- DSP = 4-3/4 x 8-1/2″ (12 x 22cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!