#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Simple Lidded Birthday Box using Well Suited
I have to confess, I’m not one to make loads and loads of projects for chaps, so while I thought the Well Suited suite was ideal for men, I wanted to see if I could put a feminine touch on a project, and turning the bow ties into a pretty bow was just a cute thing to do.
And then yes, I did go for the male version for the project on film – you know me, I like to share alternatives with my creations! But not totally gentleman’s pyjamas…. I did rein it in a little!
I definitely thing the stamps and dies work best for cards, there are some amazing cards out there on the internet. Perhaps I’ll make one too!
I hope you like my take on the Well Suited suite!
- Cardstock Base 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper Lid – 6 x 9″ (15 x 22.5cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!