#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – True Love Fat Bottomed Blends Bag Tutorial
I loved colouring designer series paper last month, and so many of you commented to say it was a great idea, so with the new True Love black and white designer paper in the Mini Catalogue, I decided to have another play and see what looks I could create.
I adore making striking bags like this – black and white with a flash of colour. Just lovely!
I finished it off with the Heal Your Heart stamp set (Sale a Bration freebie!) and then closed off the top with the new Clever Clasps.
I’m so happy that we have a closure clip again!
Have a lovely day
- Paper – 6 x 12” )15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2” (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!