#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make An Ombre Lidded Butterfly Box
How delightful are these butterflies on this box?
I love the Floating and Fluttering stamp and die bundle, but today I have chosen to simply stamp the butterflies onto the box and then colour them.
While I do enjoy die cutting, I don’t like to do it on every project – I want to show what something may look like when it is simply stamped – and I am very happy with this result!
With a lidded box like this, you can choose the paper to suit the stamp set (or vice versa!) or perhaps to suit the recipient, and I decided to use the Oh So Ombre paper while we still have a chance of getting it!
It’s currently Free during Sale a Bration, but that ends at the end of this month, so you have to grab it while you can.
This is likely my last outing on video for it, I just have so much I want to share, and it feels like so little time, but I hope you like the project.
Have a great day,
- Cardstock BASE – 7.5 x 7.5″ (19 x 19cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1.25″ (3cm) on all sides
- White Layer for Stamping – 3.25 x 3.25″ (8.5 x 8.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 3.5 x 3.5 x 2″ (9 x 9 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!