#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – How To Make a Top Folded Gift Bag
How many have you have earned and are loving the Berry Blessings FREE Bundle right now?
I adore the paper, and while the stamp set at first glance, didn’t leap out at me, I have come to love it as much as the paper!
I wanted to show you a pretty top-folded gift bag and decided to recreate one of my own from 2015! Yes, I went that far back in my own timeline to find the perfect project that would show off both sides of the paper, with adorable pretty side panels too.
It’s very easy to make, you don’t need to add extra bits to get the peep of secondary pattern, just follow my tutorial!
So I hope you get a chance today to do some crafting, I know I will be!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 3-1/2, 5-3/4, 9-1/4, 11-1/2 (9, 14.5, 23.5, 29cm)
- on the SAME side, make MARKS at 4-5/8, 10-3/8 (11.75, 26.25cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2-1/4, 9, 11″ (5.5, 210.5, 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!