#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Fine Art Floral Fold Over Box Tutorial
I have really fallen for the Fine Art Floral suite, and while not instinctively one I would push to the top of my shopping list, I’m so pleased I bought it as it really is beautiful.
My project today shows off 2 step stamping for the stamps and then them being die cut afterwards and then layered to create the look on the box, and then of course, the box itself.
I went with a non-paint-effect pattern for the box, I didn’t want to compete with the die cuts on the front, and I really love how it looks.
So many times we need a little box ‘just because’ so I decided to leave this without any sentiment on the front, and instead, you could fill it with sweeties or little treats and send it to someone just to make their day.
- Paper – 5.5 x 11.5″ (14 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5, 6.5, 10″ (4, 13, 17, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4″ (4, 10cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1.5 x 2.5 x 3.5″ (4 x 6 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!