#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Springtime Joy Little Gift Bag Blends Tutorial
How utterly delightful is this little bag?
As soon as I saw the Springtime Joy set, I knew that I wanted to create a little bag that perhaps holds mini chocolate eggs in it.
I don’t have any to hand right now – I kind of feel that if I buy them this early in the year, I’m just going to end up eating them myself and then having to buy more – but you get the idea!
And of course, it doesn’t have to be chocolate eggs, you could put other small sweeties or little gifts inside.
I love the look of the hand-stamped bag and then the decoration on the front. Blends are perfect for such a project, and the little outline of Smoky Slate Light around the main part really did lift it off the page. I love it!
So, who’s with me on making little Easter gift bags like these?
- Cardstock – 4 x 7″ (18 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.25, 3.25, 5.5, 6.5″ (6, 8.5, 14.5, 17cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1 x 3 x 2.25″ (2.5 x 7.5 x 6cm)
- Cardstock layers – 2 x 2-3/4 AND 2-1/8 x 2-7/8″ (5.5 x 7cm AND 5.3 x 6.8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!