#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hydrangea Hill No Glue, Fold Flat Bag Tutorial
So who else is addicted to using the Hydrangea Hill designer series paper right now?
I love it and the print on it is so beautiful.
I wanted to create a bag today that would really show off the paper, and with a little cardstock on the top and just a scattering of die cut hydrangea petals, it’s rather lovely.
I hummed and haahed over the mercury acetate, and I’m still not fully convinced by it, but I decided to leave it in the video for you to see.
And because the paper is so beautiful, I really didn’t want to take anything away from it, so I simply die cut some matching tiny flower heads, and yes, it’s one long strip to cut all of them, and then added them on.
It’s such a beautiful print, and I didn’t want to detract any more than that.
I love it!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 5, 7″ (12.5, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Cardstock for top – 3 x 8″ (7.5 x 20cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!