#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Ice Cream Corner Scraps Turned Into a Box!
Every now and then, I will share with you all my thought process of how I came to make the bag or box or card I’m showing that day.
I tend to work to a list of projects I want to make and then I bring in the stamps and papers I want to use, and that’s where the design process starts.
However, today’s project is quite different in that it was born out of scraps on my desk.
I use them when I’m in the early stage of design, mostly the cardstock part, and often yes, I will continue with that and add paper, but it’s unusual for me to create something like this from paper scraps.
I love how it has come out, it’s a paper box with a cardstock wrapper and then more scraps to decorate!
Isn’t it fun!
I hope you too make use of scraps in your projects, they can create the most lovely things.
- Paper inner box – 3-15/16 x 4-15/16″ (9.8 x 12.3cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Outer cardstock wrap – 7 x 3-1/4″ (8 x 18cm)
- Score along the length at 1.5, 2.5, 4.5, 5.5″ (4, 6.5, 11.5, 14cm)
- DSP – 3 x 1-1/4 and 3 x 0.75″ (7.5 x 3.5 and 5.5 x 2cm) 2 of EACH
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!