#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Mini Backpack/Ruck Sack using Playful Pets
Every now and then, I share a little bit about me with you all, things that you may not know. I think you all know I have 4 sons, that I live in beautiful Cambridgeshire, and that I love cats.
I am also a fan of Disney, in particular, Tinkerbell, but also Bambi and the Dalmatians too!
However, what you may not know is that I adore a range of bags by a company called Loungefly. They make adorable mini backpacks and cross body bags, and they do collaborations with loads of companies, including Disney. Pretty much, any Disney character you can think of, there is a bag (or even many bags) to match.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may see the occasional bag posted on there, I do rather love them.
So finally, after almost 8 years as a demonstrator, I have created a backpack project for you.
It isn’t in the distinctive style of the aforementioned Loungefly, as I type, I’m working on a prototype for it, but I did want to make one for you.
This really is very easy to make, you just need 2 separate parts and stick them together!
But do enjoy the video and I hope you make one too.
- BACKPACK BODY
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13.5, 17.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6″ (4, 15cm)
- DSP – 3.5 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 9cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1.5 x 3.75 x 4.5″ (4 x 9.5 x 11.5cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 4″ (19 x 9.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 0.5, 3.75, 4.25, 7.5″ (1, 9, 10, 18cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 2.5, 3″ (1, 6, 7cm)
- Finished size of pocket – 0.5 x 2 x 3.25″ (1 x 5 x 8cm)
- DSP 3 x 0.75″ (7.5 x 2cm)
- HANDLES – 0.25 x 7″ (0.5 x 18cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!