#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Ice Cream Corner Bag with Clever Clasp Closure!
Is there anyone else out there that eats ice cream and ice lollies all year round, regardless of the weather and the season?
We don’t have lots of pudding items in our house, the boys tend to eat fruit after a meal, but we do like to have ice lollies and ice cream in.
I have really enjoyed working with the Ice Cream Corner suite and while it’s not particularly seasonal for us here in the UK right now, it’s definitely one I’m enjoying using.
I have a quick bag project for you today, with a little designer series paper on the front, and a punched out ice cream on top. And yes, the clever clasps of the title are what’s keeping it closed! They’re so diddy and mini and cute!
Have a fabulous day, and if you’re eating ice cream, tell me your favourite flavour!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5.25, 7.25, 10.5″ (5, 13, 18, 26cm)
- PART SCORE on the LONG side as per the video at 1, 6.25″ (2.5, 15.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- DSP – 3 x 5.75″ (7.5 x 14.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 3.25 x 6″ (5 x 8 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!