#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Triple Jumbo Tea Light Box using NEW Designer Series Paper
Have you seen that we have new Designer Series Paper coming in the June Annual Catalogue? At the moment, it is only available to new joiners as part of the Sale a Bration joining offer, and yes, that’s 5 FULL packs of the Colour Collections, and yes, they’re free!
I wanted to show some off to you today, I rather like the new patterns, and with a box to hold a trio of Jumbo Tealights, this was a nice size to do that showcasing
Our Small Blooms Punch was an offering in last year’s Sale a Bration and it was so popular that it made it’s way in to this catalogue, and it just felt ‘right’ to make it part of this project too!
I love how it looks, and that paper is gorgeous.
Now, who else is joining me and taking advantage of 5 packs of Free paper? The offer ends on 28th Feb…
- Dimensions when finished – 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm)
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 8″ (28 x 21cm)
- Score on the Long side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the Short side at 2.5, 5, 7.5″ (6.5, 13, 19.5cm)
- DSP panels – 2.25 x 2.25″ (6 x 6cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!