#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Sale a Bration Free Paper Pretty Bag Tutorial
Happy Wednesday everyone!
We are in the final few days before this Sale a Bration comes to an end, so I wanted to share another project this week that uses the Free paper that comes as a gift when you join.
It is 5 full packs of 6×6 colour designer paper that matches our 4 core colours as well as 1 that is In Colours.
Joining Stampin’ Up! was possibly one of the best things I’ve ever done and I too was a Sale a Bration joiner. I wanted the free stuff and I could never have imagined my journey would take me to where I am now.
I have had my ups and downs and juggles much like others, my children are all still young, Oliver is only 9 and he wasn’t quite 2 when I joined, and so I still had 2 of my children at home full time when I started and then it seemed to be endless rounds of school, nursery, activities and more, and I fitted my Stampin’ Up! business around the boys and also around Chris who works shifts, plus my parents who both worked full time then too.
As my children grew older and that little bit more independent, so my business grew and expanded, and though I did work ‘full time’ on my business while I had the boys at home, I’ve adapted my life now to fit around them still, but also to work my job to the fullest I can.
Right now, with them at home during this pandemic, I’ve made adjustments once again, but I’m so fortunate to work from home anyway, but also be my own boss. I’m not sure I’d manage to work traditional office hours with them all here, not least because they all have different break times and lunch times and it feels that from about 11am until 2pm, I’m providing snacks, then lunch, then more lunches….!
I look at this blog post as I’ve been typing, my fingers ran away with me, so I won’t go on much longer, but please do get in touch with me if you want to chat about joining Stampin’ Up!
Oh and enjoy the video!!!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 0.75, 2.75, 3.5, 5.5″ (1.5, 7, 8.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 0.75″ (1.5cm)
- Finished Size – 0.75 x 2.25 x 5.25″ (1.5 x 5.5 x 13.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!