#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – The Easy Spotty Milk Carton Tutorial!
I am all about the In Colours right now, because very soon, we are going to officially retire the 2019-2021 colours, and that means that they are currently on a lot of people’s shopping lists right now.
If you’re not sure which those colours are, it’s Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.
So because they’re leaving us soon, I wanted to bring them into my crafting a little right now, because along with those retiring, our current core colour DSP will be retiring too to make way for the new patterns.
It’s like one great big ‘use as much as you can Sam’ challenge…!
I did go just punching and paper with my project today, do watch the video for the ‘funny’ on what not to do with Wink of Stella….!
Have a super day!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 6″ (21 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 5.5″ (5, 10, 13.5cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1, 5″ (2.5, 12.5cm)
- DSP – 4 of 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm) AND 2 of 1.75 x 1.25″ (4.5 x 3cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!