#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hey Chick Lidded Treat Box Tutorial
Squeeee, Easter is going to be here in a few weeks, so it’s time to make an adorable little treat box for you.
I wanted one that was cardstock top and bottoms, so that it was reasonably ‘plain’ leaving the colour of the chicks to be the focus.
Aren’t they cute, and that crazy hair! It just makes me smile every time I see them!
So sweet, and of course, though I’ve gone pink on one and yellow on the other, you really can do any colours you fancy!
I love them, they’re just too cute!
- Base and Lid are the same, just make sure the adjust the Lid when scoring, as shown in the video.
- Cardstock – 4.5 x 5.5″ (11.5 x 14cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Card layer – 2 x 3″ (5 x 7.5cm)
- White layer – 1.75 x 2.75″ (4.5 x 7cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 2.5 x 3.5″ (2.5 x 6 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!