#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Fancy Phrases Colour Bleed Bag – Adjusted!
Once in a while, I’m able to show on camera where I’ve made an error, or where something hasn’t turned out quite right, and then show how to alter it.
This is a great example today.
When I was making my bag, I had completed it in its entirety right up to the point of putting the ribbon in to close.
And it was at that point, I realised I was sooooo not happy with how the top was sitting.
But rather than waste that beautiful stamping and colouring, I felt it was a good time to show what not to do, and instead, what to do.
It’s an easy mistake to make, and it’s the additional panel right at the top that caused the issue, but suffice it to say, I altered my second bag, and got a much better result.
Now, go stamp your beautiful floral stamps, and see if you can make a bag like this. Though, perhaps with less bow tying issues…
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 8″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1-1/2, 5, 6-1/2, 10″ (4, 13, 17, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 6-3/8, 6-5/8″ (4, 16, 16.5cm)
- PART Score on the FIRST side at 3/4, 5-3/4″ (2, 15cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1-1/2, 3-1/2, 5″ (4, 9, 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!