#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – A Beautiful Blends Coloured Lidded Gift Box
You know those times when you get involved in a particular crafting technique, and want to do it on absolutely everything? Yeah, that would be me with the Blends + Love You Always black and white paper right now.
I can’t stop colouring flowers in and making the paper into boxes and bags!
But hey, I love the result, and I love to share!
When I decided to make this one a lidded box, those flowers struck me as being poppies, hence the choice of poppy parade for the original one, but then, it crossed my mind that they could be tulips, and as we all know that I’m horticulturally challenged, they actually could be anything really.
But nevertheless, I love how both came out, the gorgeous Poppy Parade, and the vibrant Magenta Madness.
And don’t you love the chocolate-box style ribbon? I love closing boxes like this!
Have a super day, last day of March today, tomorrow we demonstrators (and all new joiners) get to shop our pre order of new catalogue stuff. Yay!
- Base – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm) score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Lid – 6 x 9″ (15 x 22.5cm) score at 1″ (5cm) as per the video, on each side
- Finished size – 2 x 4 x 7″ (5 x 10 x 17.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!