#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – No Glue Fold Flat Hydrangea Box Tutorial
Oh these boxes are just so pretty!
I first designed this box in 2017 and I haven’t made it again in all that time, but I felt that the tiny print on the beautiful Hydrangea Hill paper perfectly lent itself to them.
I know how much you all love boxes that fold flat for storage and that many of you make projects ahead of time for weddings, favours, Christmas etc, and as I know there are quite a few of you out there who make my projects and then give them away to raise funds for Charity.
So this one is for you – it uses minimal supplies, so you’ll get many from your cardstock and paper investment, but as they’re so unusual, you’ll get a great price for the charity you raise funds for.
I hope this little thing I can do, can help you help them.
Have a wonderful day, and to all of you who support charities all over the world, thank you for everything you do.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2.5, 4, 7, 8.5, 10″ (2, 6, 10, 18, 22, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 2.5, 5.5, 7″ (2, 6, 14, 18cm)
- DSP panels – 1.25 x 2.75″ (3.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished Size – 3 x 3 x 1.5″ (8 x 8 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!