#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – No Cut, No Glue, Clever Close Clutch Bag
How fabulously stylish does this little clutch bag look?
I was perusing pinterest the other day and I kept getting origami tutorials suggested for me. Now, not having even vaguely any talent for their incredible dexterity (and very nimble fingers!), I knew that there was no way I could replicate anything they were making.
But I could take an idea, turn it around a little and see what I could come up with.
And this is it!
No cutting, no gluing, just some firm manipulation with the fingers and a couple of magnets or velcro dots to close. Or even ribbon (#SafetyWarning – please do not give magnet closed boxes to small children or those who may be affected by them)
But I just loved how it came out, and you can hear how delighted I was with the change up of the way that you can close the bag – yes you get to see changes as I make them and come up with them! I was rather pleased with myself and I hope you have a go too.
- 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the First side at 3, 9″ (7.5, 22.5cm)
- Score on the Second side at 5, 7″ (12.5, 17.5cm)
- Follow the tutorial for the rest!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!