#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Snail Mail Sweet Treat Tent Box Tutorial
I love to make tent boxes!
I designed these many years ago and have made them in all different sizes, for all different occasions, and with so many different papers and stamps and dies.
Today, I have to use my much beloved Snail Mail suite – I love it so much, I adore the paper, the stamps, the dies, the all of it. I will be sad when I have to put it away for the last time, but for now, I’m using it whenever I can!
They’re very easy to make, they’re very lovely to give, and I know you like me to share different sizes, so here’s a new one!
- Cardstock – 11 x 4″ (28 x 10cm) so you can get 2 from one piece of card!
- Score on the LONG side at 3-1/2, 5-1/4, 8-3/4, 10-1/2″ (9, 13.5, 22.5, 27cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 4-3/8, 9-5/8″ (11.25, 24.75cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2-3/4″ (7cm)
- DSP – 3-1/2 x 8″ (9 x 20cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!