#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Fun and Stylish Concertina Card/Voucher/Envelope Tutorial
I love to make fun ‘giftables’ to share with you all, and today’s project is a remake of one from 4 years ago!
When I’m in ‘prep and plan’ mode for a new catalogue coming up, I find myself going back to old projects to see if they would work with new papers and products.
This one caught my eye, and I decided to bring it out to play with some of our current masculine papers to see what it would look like.
I think I did ok?!
It’s not complicated at all to make, but you do need to use liquid glue (and I’m not the most adept with that stuff), but it does look great when done.
Now, what would you put in it? Vouchers? Love Notes for a significant other? Little beverage treats or sample sachets?
- Outer Wrap – 3.5 x 10″ (9 x 26cm)
- Score ONLY on the LONG side at 3.5, 5, 8.5, 9.25″ (9, 12.5, 21.5, 23.5cm)
- Inner Concertinas x 2 – 3.25 x 4″ (8.5 x 8cm)
- Score ONLY on the LONG side every 1/2″ (1cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!