#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Playful Pets Fun Treat Box Tutorial
How sweet is this little project here today?
I wish I could take credit for it, but I can’t!
I came across a pinterest project by the lovely Lisa Curcio (Lisa’s Stamp Studio) and followed the pin all over the place until I could finally chase it back to her original project HERE.
I loved how cute it was, and so I decided to make a version of my own, but using the Playful Pets suite.
I needed to alter the measurements a teeny tiny little bit to fit the box, and of course, I’ve created a set of Metric measurements too, but what a charming little project, and it’s utterly delightful!
And I’m proud of how the ‘siamese’ cat has turned out after the Blends inks dried a little. I showed one of my boys and he immediately said ‘oh it’s Fauna’!
And while I remember, I had a little blip in the video where I had written my own instructions incorrectly, thus scoring incorrectly, but then seeing the issue and correcting it. The measurements below are correct….!
Have a lovely day everyone, and grab your clear boxes too and make something sweet like these.
- Cardstock – 2 x 10-3/8″ (5 x 25.8cm)
- Score only on the long side at 1, 2, 4-1/8, 6-1/4, 8-3/8, 9-3/8″ (2.5, 5, 10.3, 15.6, 20.8, 23.3cm)
- DSP Wrapper – 1.5 x 9″ (4 x 23cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!