#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Daisy Lane Hexagonal Twist ‘n Close Box Tutorial
It feels like it’s been an absolute age since I last made a Twist ‘n Close box, and I know it’s been a while since I’ve made a hexagonal one, so today, I bring you the Daisy Lane version!
These have been so popular since I first designed them back in 2017, and I know that you’ve been making them all over the world too, so I love to create things for you that I know you love to make too.
This one uses the retiring Flowers For Every Season Paper (if it’s not already gone) but the Daisy Lane stamp and punch are thankfully carrying over! I’d be bereft without those!
And of course, getting the opportunity to use some new paper (this will be free within the Stampin’ Rewards programme when the catalogue launches) I just love that! I love how much paper there is – I think you can hear that in the video!
I hope you have a great day, and that you’re also excitedly waiting the new catalogue in just a few more days!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.75, 3.5, 5.25, 7, 8.75, 10.5″ (4.5, 9, 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 7-8, 2-5/8, 4-3/8, 6-1/8, 7-7/8, 9-5/8″ (2.25, 6.75, 11.25, 15.75, 20.25, 24.75cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.75, 6.25″ (4.5, 15.5cm)
- DSP panels – 1.5 x 4.25″ (4 x 10.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!