#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Sneak Peek – How To Make a Large Pansy Gift Bag
I so love new catalogue time, and in just a week, we can all go on a shopping spree from it!
I wanted to bring you a sneak peek project today, and yes, Fauna is making her video debut today!
I love the project, the Pansy Petals suite is just gorgeous and you are going to love it!
Doesn’t the top of the bag look lovely like this? And those pansies are just too pretty with the three step stamping to get the different layers of colour.
Have a great day everyone,
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2-1/2, 10″ (6, 25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!