#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Sneak Peek – How To Make a Great Gift Box Using Beauty of the Earth
Sometimes it’s the simple that shines and today I wanted to show you the gorgeous new paper and just one single die cut image.
It’s a wonderful suite, and when I get some more time to play, I know that I’m going to have a lot of fun with it!
There really is every season showcased in the paper, and I can see loads of projects in my future!
Have a wonderful day,
- Dimensions when finished – 3.5 x 3.5 x 1.75″ (9 x 9 x 4.5cm)
- Cardstock – 11 x 7.5″ (28 x 19cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.5, 5.25, 8.75, 10.5″ (9, 13.5, 22.5, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.75, 5.25, 7″ (4.5, 13.5, 18cm)
- Glimmer Paper – 3.25 x 3.25″ (8.5 x 8.5cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (8 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!