#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Butterfly Brilliance and an Upcoming Joining Offer
I love making projects like this one, and because we have a joining offer starting on Tuesday, I wanted a project that I could do while chattering away with you.
“New team members get even MORE FREE products in their customisable Starter Kit. From 4–31 May, new team members can get 175 € | £130 207 € | £154 worth of products for only 129 € | £99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!”
How fab is that? Even more free stuffs for your money!
And joining as a demo was possibly the best thing I’ve ever done and it’s something I would love for everyone!
So creating this wink of stella project for you today was the ideal time for me to natter and chatter to you!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and if you’re thinking of joining, let me know!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13.5, 17.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5, 7.5″ (4, 16.5, 19cm)
- Finished size – 1.5 x 3.75 x 5″ (4 x 9.5 x 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!