#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hand-Penned Panel Bag Tutorial
Ok, hands up in the air if you bought and love the new Hand-Penned paper and the suite?
Me, me, me, me!!
I absolutely love it, and I really wanted to show it off on a project today where the paper and the die cut stamping would each take their own place in the spotlight.
So panel bag it is!
I hope you like it and have a go at making one too.
- Cardstock – 4 x 11″ (10 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4.5, 6.5″ (11.5, 16.5cm)
- Paper – 2 sheets of 5 x 3″ (13 x 8cm)
- Score both of them the same way, as per the video at 1/2″ (1.5cm) on each side
- Finished Size – 4 x 4.5 x 2″ (10 x 11.5 x5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!