#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Gorgeous Fold-Flat Box using Free Paper!
I love to remake old projects, but with a new twist and just a nod to their shape or decoration.
That’s exactly the case today with the Pattern Play free Rewards paper, but then I took the new Flowers and Leaves punch and scattered flowers down the boxes, much like my original, which I do show on camera too (well, off my phone screen, I definitely don’t have it any longer after 7 years!)
Have a great day everyone, and I hope you make a box like this too!
- Dimensions When Complete – 6x2x2″ (15 x 5 x 5cm)
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 11″ (21 x 29cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 0.5, 2.5, 8.5, 10.5″ (2, 7, 22, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- DSP – 4 pieces each of 5.75 x 1.75″ (14 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!