#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pansy Petal Slimline Box for Tealights
This is one of my most popular projects and I love to remake it from time to time, with new papers and stamps or dies.
Today is no different and these look lovely with their die cut pansies on the front.
These would be lovely and inexpensive favours, and a little decoration is all you need when the paper is as beautiful as this!
Have a wonderful day.
- Cardstock/Paper – 7 3/4 x 5 1/4″ (19.5 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3/4, 7″ (2, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 2 1/4, 3, 4 1/2″ (2, 6, 8, 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!