#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – How to Make a Very Stylish Box with Expressions in Ink
What a beautiful box!
To be fair, the box is basic, it’s the paper that is just utterly gorgeous and stunning, and that’s what makes it beautiful.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, Stampin’ Up! makes me look good!
The Expressions in Ink suite is so very beautiful and those distINKtive stamps are sublime to work with.
I hope you like my 2 boxes, and do let me know which is your favourite style.
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 11″ (21 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 9, 10.5″ (5, 22.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- DSP – 6.75 x 1.75″ (17 x 4.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1 x 2 x 7″ (5 x 5 x 17.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!