#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Stampin’ Up! A Beautiful Peach Basket for Jam Jar Treats
On Wednesday, I showcased the new Jam Jars in my embellishment/packaging video, and promised a project was coming. Well here it is!
How pretty are these little baskets with those 2 decorated jars in them.
If I’d had some small sweeties or snacks, I’d have popped them in, but funnily enough, with 4 sons in the house, snacks and sweets don’t last long…
But I’m sure you can imagine how pretty they would be!
I hope you find the project useful, and get to make some baskets too!
- Cardstock 10 x 7.75″ (25 x 19.5cm)
- Score on ALL sides at 2.75″ (7cm)
- DSP Panels – 2 each of 2 x 2.5 and 4.25 x 2.5″ (10.5 x 6.5cm and 6.5 x 5cm)
- Strip for handle – 10 x 0.5″ (25 x 1.3cm)
- Paper for handle – 10 x 0.25″ (25 x 1cm)
- Finished Dimension of Basket – 4.5 x 2.25 x 2.75″ (11 x 5.5 x 7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!