#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Expressions in Ink, a Stunning Gift Box
Today I so wanted to showcase layers and layers of die cut flowers and gorgeous gold leaves, so I decided to show them off on top of a big box.
This, to me, is a gorgeous box to look at, and die cutting all those flowers and leaves was a labour of love.
And that’s why I did them in advance!!!
I love how it looks, and I hope you do too.
- Cardstock BASE – 12 x 10″ (30 x 25cm) score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock LID – 10 x 8″ (25 x 20cm) score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- DSP – 5.75 x 7.75″ (14.5 x 19.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 6 x 8″ (5 x 15 x 20cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!