#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hand-Penned No Cut, No Glue Top-Tuck Bag
How pretty are these little bags?
I wanted to do a no cut, no glue bag, and then take it to a slightly higher level. Not hugely super technical, just a little bit ‘more’ so to speak.
I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, and with that gorgeous and glorious decoration, it’s a nice gift bag.
What can you put in it?
so many things! Sweets, treats, mini toiletries, all those darling little things!
Even liqueur miniatures perhaps? Wedding favours maybe?!
Have a super day everyone,
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13, 17, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.5″ (4, 11cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!