#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Mini Fold Over Gift Bag Tutorial
Ok, so if you’re more of a paper Hoarder than a paper User, this one is for you!
You can get 3 of these from a single sheet of paper, so you are either going one extreme and making loads and loads with minimal supplies, or the other end of the scale, and you’re using the bare minimum to make a pretty project!!
Whichever way you’re going, it’s an adorable project, and a great one to make if you Are making lots.
Quick punch outs, pre die cut shapes, bit of ribbon, job done!
I love how it looks, very pretty, and you can switch it out for any occasion.
Have a fabulous day!
- Dimensions when finished – 4 x 2 x 1″ (10.5 x 5 x 2.5cm)
- Paper – 4 x 12″ (10 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4, 5, 9″ (10, 12.5, 22.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!