#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Long Thin Tuck ‘N Fold Box Tutorial – The Remake!
4 years ago, I first made this specific box and that one was in cardstock. So today, I have a remake of it, but in paper this time around.
I chose to use paper because we have sooooo many beautiful packs and of course, that amazing pack as part of the Stampin’ Rewards too.
I’m pleased with how the box came out in paper format, and that huge ribbon. I Love it! So gorgeous and glorious and most sophisticated!
Now, if you haven’t made one yet, don’t wait, make one! You’ll be pleased!
- Finished dimensions – 1 x 2.5 x 9″ (2.5 x 6.5 x 23cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 10″ (2.5, 25.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 2, 4.5, 5.5″ (2.5, 5, 11.5, 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!