#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Adorable Little Gingham Treat Bag
Super cute on another level. That’s what this is!
I rather love the Pansy Petals paper for the gorgeous flowers, but the gingham pattern within it, well that’s just lovely too!
Today’s project is a perfect little extra to add to a pile of gifts, or to add to maybe a set of ‘things to do on a road trip’ with something tasty inside?
Or, maybe it could be a little treat, added into a picnic basket, while you staycation at home this year?
Whatever you use it for, this is just darling!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.5, 3.5, 5″ (2.5, 6.3, 8.7, 12.5cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1, 5″ (2.5, 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!