#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Tidings of Christmas. Or is it??!
I wanted to make something pretty with this suite, but not too Christmassy. June feels just a tiny bit early for the festive stuff.
I’m not completely sure I could get away with this being non-Christmas, but the colours, well they’re not traditional at all!
I love to be contrary when it comes to festive and Christmas, and that’s me all over!
So if you’re like me and want to do something a little off the wall for your festive stuff, this one’s for you too!
- Dimensions when finished – 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 3-1/8″ (3.5 x 3.5 x 8cm)
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on one side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)
- Score on the other side at 1-3/8, 4-1/2, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 11.5, 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!