#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Hand Penned Hand Coloured Box Tutorial
I love to get an opportunity to chatter while I craft, so today I have a box for you that requires lots of time from me to colour, and what a great chance for me to talk along too!
The stunning Hand-Penned stamp set is ideal for this, and so I set the sizes of the score lines, and the whole box, so that it would fit perfectly and beautifully
My only problem? Not knowing which colour to choose for my flowers. So I chose them all!
Well, that and then realising I’d messed up one score line and fixing it post-colouring wasn’t going to work.
But you know me, honest in sharing all!
I hope you enjoyed the video, and the chatter too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 10.5cm (20 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 6, 7.5″ (6.5, 15, 1825cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1.25, 6.25″ (3.25, 16.25cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!