#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Extra Large Sweet Symmetry Gift Bag
Ooo ooo it’s a big bag kinda day today!
I am really getting into using the Sweet Symmetry products, and I wanted to make a great big bag for you today using it.
The papers are just divine for a bag like this – they’re doing all the work for us!
Just lovely, and then some simple stamping on the front, a great big ribbon, and tra la! Done!
I hope you like it, and perhaps make one too!
- You need to repeat the same for each sheet of paper
- 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 11″ (5, 27.5cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Finished size – 2 x 8 x 9″ (5 x 20 x 22.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!