#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles’ Mystery Boxes are Coming!
I’ve you’ve caught sight of any of my instagram and facebook posts this past weekend, you’ll know that I’ve been working really hard on something pretty epic.
For the first time ever, I am doing Mystery Boxes of past and retired products.
As you know, in years gone by, I’ve done a Buy One Get One Free offer in the Summer, however, despite my best efforts each year, we always find at least 2 boxes in the loft, after the sale has finished and closed.
This year however, we pulled everything out of the loft and found literally hundreds of stamp sets and dies that had been residing at the far far back from when we first moved to this house (4 years ago), some of which were housing stamp sets from when I first joined (8 years ago!)
So rather than put them all up for sale in a very long list, I decided to embrace the current trend and phenomenon that is the Mystery Box.
How does it work?
Well, there are 2 tiers of box prices which I will detail below.
- Every Single Box contains at Least 2 (TWO!) Stamp Sets
- 10 Boxes will also contain a Gift Voucher for £100 to spend with my at any time.
- Tier 1 £25 —- These boxes are slimline and hold a maximum of 2 stamp sets and will include some embellishments or accessories. That’s the mystery, you don’t know what you’re getting!
- Tier 2 £40 — These boxes vary in size and hold a Minimum of 2 stamp sets, and in fact, there are more than a few that hold 8. Yes, EIGHT stamp sets. They may also include full bundles, or random dies. There could be punches, paper pumpkin, tools, even and Envelope Punch Board went into 1 of them!
- The majority of these stamps, dies and punches are brand new, however yes, some are those that I have used myself which is reflected in the prices of each box.
- All embellishments, blocks etc are brand new packets.
- You can buy as many boxes as you want, but there may be duplication of some items
**Disclaimer: Every mystery box is random, as you can see from the photos. I have genuinely no idea what is in each box, I wasn’t alone in packing them up! There were many hands helping me out and adding things to each box. Mystery box contents cannot be exchanged/returned or replaced.
Prices do include postage inside the UK, however if you are in Germany, France, The Netherlands or Austria, there will be an additional £3 charge to cover the extra little bit of postage.
Please note, I cannot open this to any other country, as per my Demonstrator Agreement
So at 7pm tonight, UK Time (8pm mainland Europe) I will be opening these up for sale.
And I’m sure, if they’re like any other Mystery Box out there, they won’t hang around long!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!