#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – In the Wild Cat Unusual Colour Box Tutorial
So, if you’ve followed me for a while, you know that I like to be a bit contrary with my crafting – I take the rule book, then throw it out the window!
Who says you can’t have wild cats in unusual colours….
I love the simplicity of this project, and that animal print embossing folder is just the perfect backdrop for the wild cat on the top.
I hope you enjoy today’s project and make one too.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4.5, 6.5, 9″ (5, 11.5, 16.5, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
- Panel for embossing – 2.25 x 3.75″ (9.5 x 6cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 4 x 2.5 x 2″ (10 x 6.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!