#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty Pouch Tutorial using Life’s a Peach
Oh I just love pretty pouch gift bags, and these are just so pretty.
I first made them forever ago when I was still a new demonstrator, and they need just one piece of glue to hold the sides closed. Yes, just one strip, that’s all!
I have chosen to close mine at the top with mini neodymium magnets (8mm x 1mm is my size of choice), but you could use velcro dots or ribbon if you prefer.
Have a wonderful day.
- Cardstock – 6 x 11″
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.25, 6.25, 10.5″
- Still on the LONG Side, part score at 0.5 & 5.75″
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 1.5, 4.5, 4.75″
- DSP = 1 x 4″ & 1 5/8 x 4″
- Cardstock – 28 x 15cm
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 13.5, 16, 27cm
- Still on the LONG side, part score at 1.25 & 14.75cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3.5, 11, 11.5cm
- DSP = 10.5 x 3 & 10.5 x 3.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!